Announcement of Student Exchange Scholarship for Short-Term Study in Hungary by Erasmus+ KA107 Credit mobility Program
Erasmus+ KA107 Credit mobility Program offers scholarship for qualified international students for study in Eszterházy Károly University (EKU), Hungary, for one semester in 2019.
Details of Program
The title of program is “Student mobility relating to the field of Agriculture”. The students enroll as undergraduate special on Agrotechnology or Soil Science study program will carry out lectures including laboratory work and field work under the guidance of a supervisor at Eszterházy Károly University. The students will study some subjects offered by host delivered in English. Credit exchange between Eszterházy Károly University and UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta is available. Tutors are assigned to each student for the purpose of giving special help outside the classroom in order to promote his/her studies and activities.
From September 2019 to January 2020 (5 months in total).
Source of Scholarship:
Erasmus+ KA107 Credit mobility Program (2018-1-HU01-KA107-047297).
Allowance per participant:
1500 EUR for travel, and 5000 EUR for living
Number of participants: 2 students
Eligibility for Application
The applicant must satisfy following conditions:
1. Student of Faculty of Agriculture, UPNVY, and study program of Agrotechnology or Soil science.
2. Have accomplished at least 80 credits with the grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 or more
3. English proficiency with the TOEFL score at least 450
4. It is more preferable applicants who are able to perform traditional culture
Documents/files to be submitted:
1. Copy of Students ID card
2. Academic transcript
3. TOEFL certificate (should not be more than one year from the issued date)
4. Curriculum vitae with formal photograph
5. Motivation letter of participating in this program
6. Performing’s video if any
7. A copy of passport, if any
Please apply and upload the above mentioned documents as PDF and video’s file (if any) to https://forms.gle/1aJtpNLjcig7QoFF8
Detailed Application Process
4 – 10 July: Application and documents submission
11 July : Announcement for the nominated applicants for interview test
12 July : Interview test
15 July : Announcement of decision
July – August: Preparation of visa application and airline ticket.
September 2019 to January 2020: Study at Eszterházy Károly University, Hungary
Program advisor: Dr. Mofit Eko Poerwanto (Vice Dean for Academic Affairs)